S Grapevine Road
Idledale CO, 80453
$0.66 per sqft
Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Real Estate, LLC – Castle Rock, Latonya Paddock, Listing Contact:
This land is the very essence of Colorado living all wrapped up into 347 acres of unencumbered land. Nestled between Morrison and Genesee you’ll find the shaded riverside community of Idledale. This land borders Matthew Winters Open space to the East, Red Rocks/ Jefferson County Open Space to the Southeast and the 640-acre Mother Cabrini parcel to the north! To say this is a prime, peaceful location would be an understatement. Just far enough from the busyness of city life to enjoy the sights of wildlife and fresh open air but close enough to access all the conveniences we have come to desire. Complete with 3 natural springs and seasonal creek/stream, views of the city and Mount Evans. Enjoy a day of fly fishing on Bear Creek at Lair O’ the Bear or Little Park and enjoy a picnic after a long hike on the public trails. The perfect slice of heaven has come to market and is ready for YOU to breathe life into all your dreams and make it a reality! This could be the perfect home site for 1 amazing dream home and ranch or it could be developed into multiple homesites. The possibilities are endless so let the dreaming begin! Memories are yet to be made!
August 26, 2022
September 7, 2023
S Grapevine Road
Idledale CO, 80453
Borders Public Land, Foothills, Many Trees, Meadow, Mountainous, Open Space, Rock Outcropping, Rolling Slope, Secluded, Sloped, Spring(s), Steep Slope, Subdividable, Suitable For Grazing
Other Property Details
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 12:36 AM UTC, 9/7/2023