11500 Snowmass Creek Road
Snowmass CO, 81654
$1.59 per sqft
Built in 1975
Courtesy of Hall and Hall Partners LLP, Brian Smith, Listing Contact:
Encompassing a picturesque mountain valley nestled at the base of towering peaks, Snowmass Falls Ranch offers the ultimate combination of natural beauty, seclusion, and access to world-class amenities. This stunning 650± acre ranch is highlighted by lush meadows, tumbling streams, aspen groves, and forested hillsides, all set against a backdrop of snowcapped summits. Mount Daly dominates the view from the ranch headquarters, and a fortuitous bend in the valley brings additional peaks into view, including Clark Peak and Snowmass Mountain. It is an incredible setting for a multitude of activities - fishing, hunting, riding, hiking, ranching, entertaining, or just relaxing. Snowmass Falls Ranch is the last privately-owned property in the upper Snowmass Creek valley. The access road ends at the front gate, and surrounding the ranch is the Maroon Bells - Snowmass Wilderness. This massive 181,535-acre roadless area has over 100 miles of foot and horseback trails and six of Colorado's peaks over 14,000 feet, accessible right from the property. This not only creates a gateway to an enormous wilderness playground, but a desirable end-of-the-road setting removed from development and other private landowners. By nature of being surrounded by pristine wilderness, the ranch feels much larger than its deeded acreage. Given the unspoiled scenery and secluded setting, it is hard to believe that the ranch is only minutes from the top summer and winter resort destination in the world. Yet this private valley is located only 10 miles due west of Aspen and less than one mile west of the Snowmass ski slopes. Snowmass is the largest and most visited of the four Aspen/Snowmass ski resorts. Everything you may need or want, from the commercial airport to the finest shopping, dining, and nightlife, is within 30± minutes of the ranch.
June 22, 2021
August 30, 2023
11500 Snowmass Creek Road
Snowmass CO, 81654
Borders National Forest, Borders Public Land, Meadow, Mountainous, Near Ski Area, Secluded, Sloped, Spring(s)
Other Property Details
Mountain(s), Ski Area, Valley
Agriculture/Ditch Water, Spring
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:58 PM UTC, 8/30/2023