1058 Graystone Court
Steamboat Springs CO, 80487
$1,020.21 per sqft
Built in 2003
Courtesy of Steamboat Sotheby's International Realty, Pam Vanatta, Listing Contact: [email protected],970-291-8100
Welcome to this spectacular, European ski chalet with a truly grand entry into the great room, looking beyond to the patio and creek. A spectacular chandelier accents the floor to ceiling stone fireplace and really sets the tone for the home. The kitchen is truly gourmet. William Ohs cabinetry is featured throughout. The main kitchen offers a spacious granite counter island allowing for lots of helping hands with an attached breakfast table, walk-in pantry with custom storage, and a cozy hearth room for informal conversations. The formal dining room is the perfect transition from the kitchen to the great room and offers 2 buffet stations and access to the lovely wine cellar. The home offers two spectacular primary suites. The upper-level primary is a decadent retreat with beamed vaulted ceilings, stone and granite fireplace, and a balcony overlooking the creek. The bath is spa-like with its jetted tub, rain shower and body jets, and a coffee bar with refrigerator drawers. The main level primary has access to the patio overlooking the creek, a large dressing area with center island storage, laundry, and a spacious bath with soaking tub and walk-in shower for 2. These suites are entered via the 2-story library space with its floor to ceiling gas fireplace and rich wood finishes. 2 additional bedroom suites and laundry are on the upper level along with a 1-bedroom “Carriage House”. A large game room with a bar downstairs is ideal for entertaining. The amazing backyard is a park-like setting along the banks of Fish Creek with beautiful gathering places on the patio and along the river, outdoor stone fireplace, built-in grill, hot tub, and even a little private beach. Every home needs to be practical and the attached 3-car garage, large mudroom, driveway snow-melt system, smart features, security system, central vac and soon to be installed central air conditioning make this home as functional as it is elegant.
July 19, 2023
November 23, 2023
1058 Graystone Court
Steamboat Springs CO, 80487
Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Primary Suite, Smart Thermostat, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer, Washer
Carpet, Stone, Tile, Wood
Gas Log, Kitchen, Living Room, Other, Outside, Primary Bedroom
Balcony, Gas Grill, Lighting, Private Yard, Spa/Hot Tub, Covered, Front Porch, Patio, Rooftop
Cul-De-Sac, Irrigated, Landscaped, Many Trees, Mountainous, Near Ski Area, Open Space, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Driveway-Brick, Driveway-Heated, Finished, Heated Garage, Lighted, Oversized
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:22 AM UTC, 11/23/2023