28140 County Road 6D A
Yampa CO, 80483
$0.08 per sqft
Built in 1979
Courtesy of The Group Real Estate LLC, Amy Williams, Listing Contact:
The 2,691-acre Phillips Creek Ranch is a rare, Colorado high-country ranch, centrally located to both Steamboat Springs and the Vail Valley, with an array of landscapes difficult to find in a single landholding. The ranch is comprised of two parcels - Phillips Creek Yampa Ranch totaling 2,131 acres and Phillips Creek Toponas Ranch totaling 560 acres. Highlights include: live-water fishery in Phillips Creek; adjacent to Routt National Forest and over 10,000 acres of BLM; excellent hunting - deer, elk, bear, bobcat and birds; senior water rights, including the No. 2 water right in the Upper Yampa Basin and 236.5 AF of reservoir water; 521 acres of irrigated grass hay and pasture land; solid 400 pair cattle operation. Phillips Creek Ranch has stunning views of the Flattops and Gore Range, and the private access to public land creates hunting opportunities which are excellent, with elk, deer, bear, and other wild game being plentiful. Hunting opportunities are complimented by the live-water amenity of several miles of both Phillips Creek and King Creek meandering through the ranch, and a 1,600-acre portion of Phillips Creek Yampa Ranch is under the protection of a conservation easement, ensuring it remains pristine in perpetuity. Improvements on Phillips Creek Yampa Ranch consist of functional barns, corrals, well-maintained perimeter and cross fencing, hay sheds, two modest modular homes and a newer hunting cabin, with potential to create an updated recreational ranch headquarters specific to your needs. Improvements on the Phillips Creek Toponas Ranch are vintage, but the current owner has begun the process of restoring the buildings to preserve the areas ranching history. Considering its Yampa, CO location, recreational amenities and productive agricultural land, Phillips Creek Ranch is truly the nexus between ranching and recreation with a landscape for every purpose.
September 1, 2023
September 29, 2023
28140 County Road 6D A
Yampa CO, 80483
Borders National Forest, Borders Public Land, Irrigated, Many Trees, Meadow, Mountainous, Secluded, Subdividable, Suitable For Grazing
Other Property Details
Meadow, Mountain(s), Valley, Water
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 9:25 AM UTC, 9/29/2023