983 Beard Creek Road
Edwards CO, 81632
$2,529.51 per sqft
Built in 2001
Courtesy of Compass - Denver, Nicholas Quenzer, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-947-7860
Welcome to the epitome of Colorado living at 983 Beard Creek in Edwards. This extraordinary property offers a rare opportunity to own a breathtaking expanse of land, with a total of 7 developable parcels spanning over 114 acres. The Best of Both Worlds: Nestled in the heart of the Rockies, this property offers the best of both worlds: the tranquility of vast, open spaces and the potential for development. Whether you're looking for a private mountain escape or envision a legacy investment, this unique piece of Colorado is ready to fulfill your vision. Unlimited Potential: With seven developable parcels, your imagination is the only limit to what you can create on this remarkable property. The potential for residential or commercial development, or even a personal mountain retreat, is at your fingertips. This is your canvas to craft a legacy property for generations to come. Natural Beauty and Adventure: Beyond the development potential, this property is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts. Explore hiking trails, take in panoramic mountain views, or simply savor the serenity of Colorado's natural wonders. This land is an invitation to immerse yourself in the beauty of the Rocky Mountains. A Legacy in the Making: 983 Beard Creek in Edwards, Colorado, is not just a property; it's a legacy in the making. It's a canvas for your vision, an escape from the ordinary, and an opportunity to own a piece of Colorado's untamed beauty. The main house spans over over 6400 sq ft and is surrounded by beautiful landscaping with lush Aspen Trees and breathtaking views. Don't miss the chance to make this one-of-a-kind property your own. Whether for development or a personal retreat, it's an investment in the Colorado dream. Explore the endless possibilities that await at 983 Beard Creek.
October 25, 2023
November 10, 2023
983 Beard Creek Road
Edwards CO, 81632
Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Jet Action Tub, Pantry, Primary Suite, Smoke Free, Steel Counters, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Family Room, Gas, Primary Bedroom
Balcony, Fire Pit, Covered, Deck, Patio
Landscaped, Many Trees, Meadow, Mountainous, Near Ski Area, Rock Outcropping, Secluded
Public Sewer, Septic Tank
Other Property Details
Asphalt, Oversized, Smart Garage Door, Storage
Golf Course, Meadow, Mountain(s), Valley
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:18 AM UTC, 11/10/2023