33795 Meadow Creek Drive
Steamboat Springs CO, 80487
$1,538.01 per sqft
Built in 2023
Courtesy of Ski Realty, Suzanne Schlicht, Listing Contact: 970-846-0817
Elegant and refined, this architecturally commanding, newly constructed home at Alpine Mountain Ranch awaits. On 5 acres of tranquility, directly abutting open space, few other properties boast the ski area proximity and soaring 360° vistas of this fully custom, light-filled home. Designed by ESA and built by Alpine Master Builders, this home is offered fully furnished by Rumor Designs. The home boasts many unique features including a hidden 3-car garage, providing a picture-perfect entry with a jaw-dropping background to this magnificent residence. A massive wraparound deck can be accessed directly from multiple spaces, including the Great Room featuring vaulted, tongue and groove ceilings, a towering European stone fireplace, and built-in seating seamlessly integrating entertaining spaces. This artful home blends mountain-inspired wood and leather accents with modern luxuries—a handsome fully equipped gourmet chefs’ kitchen, oversized Butlers’ pantry, and wine bar from which to enjoy your most celebrated varietals. An Optvue passthrough window opens to outdoor deck spaces and vistas of the wildlife preserve bordering the property. The home’s sophistication extends into the main-level primary bedroom, which features natural barn wood walls combined with a sleek double vanity and ultra luxurious finishes. Downstairs, 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, and a second living area with fireplace, lighted bar, and Billiards table adorn the space. An entertainer’s paradise, a grand stone walk-out patio plays host to a 7-person spa and a custom fire pit island for star viewing. Built for hosting multigenerational families, two bunk rooms, each with two “twin over queen” beds and ensuite dual water closets and showers, the residence comfortably sleeps 18. Alpine Mountain Ranch is 1216 acres, borders the Steamboat resort, has cart path access to Catamount and offers community equine facilities, lake, Owners’ Lodge, guest cabins, 10+ miles of trails, and membership at a slope side ski club.
November 2, 2023
November 27, 2023
33795 Meadow Creek Drive
Steamboat Springs CO, 80487
Audio/Video Controls, Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Solid Surface Counters, Sound System, Hot Tub, T G Ceilings, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Smart Appliances, Washer, Wine Cooler
Family Room, Gas, Great Room, Primary Bedroom, Wood Burning
Fire Pit, Gas Grill, Lighting, Private Yard, Spa/Hot Tub, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Wrap Around
Greenbelt, Irrigated, Landscaped, Many Trees, Near Ski Area, Open Space, Secluded, Sloped
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Clubhouse, Gated, Pond Seasonal, Trail(s)
220 Volts, Asphalt, Floor Coating, Heated Garage, Smart Garage Door
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 9:35 PM UTC, 11/27/2023