9 Sedgwick Drive
Cherry Hills Village CO, 80113
$586.98 per sqft
Built in 1976
Courtesy of Engel & Volkers Denver, Randy Jeffrey, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-669-8225
Positioned on more than an acre in coveted Devonshire Heights awaits the ultimate ENTERTAINING HOME brimming with opportunities to host, share, live, work, & play. This retro-mod 9 bed, 10-bath home is one of the most unique offerings on the Denver market today. At the front entry you're greeted by a custom lighted water feature which sets the tone for the home. Natural light bounces off the Carrara marble & wood inlay floors. The receiving room boasts a mod glass built-in cabinet & an original eye-catching hand-painted ceiling. Tranquility is found through the 3 arched doorways in the sunroom where the pool deck beckons you outside. Choose between basking in the sun on the newly resurfaced pool deck, enjoying a quite moment on the covered porch or second-floor veranda, taking the plunge in the heated saltwater pool, or relaxing in the hot tub. The design & layout of the home are ideal for a hosting occasions. Features such as a large formal dining area & separate ballroom w/its own wet bar & access to the patio are perfect for entertaining all year long. The chef’s kitchen is complete with KitchenAid and Viking commercial appliances, ample storage, and a gas fireplace that’s open through to the living room. If you need more storage space, the main hallway has 7 over-sized closets to store all your entertaining items. Escape to the home’s luxurious main bedroom suite with direct access to the pool, as well as a spa-like bathroom. Guests planning on extended stays can enjoy the privacy of the lock-off apartment. Other bonus features include a full executive suite with custom Scandinavian teak accents & a hidden office space. Don’t miss the 5 garage spaces with a built-in safe for added home security as well as the hidden safe room in the rear garage. The fully owned 10,000kw solar array provides for an eco-friendlier & more cost-efficient energy solution. This home has everything required to live the life you’ve always dreamt of.
April 18, 2023
November 4, 2023
9 Sedgwick Drive
Cherry Hills Village CO, 80113
Audio/Video Controls, Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, In-Law Floor Plan, Jet Action Tub, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Sauna, Smart Lights, Smart Thermostat, Sound System, Hot Tub, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Wired for Data
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Barbecue, Fire Pit, Garden, Gas Grill, Gas Valve, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Smart Irrigation, Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature, Patio
Greenbelt, Irrigated, Landscaped, Level, Many Trees, Open Space, Protected Watershed, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
220 Volts, Asphalt, Circular Driveway, Dry Walled, Exterior Access Door, Finished, Floor Coating, Heated Garage, Insulated Garage, Oversized, Oversized Door, RV Garage, Smart Garage Door, Tandem
Outdoor Pool, Private
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 10:38 PM UTC, 11/4/2023